PC Events Catering Policies
• Food items may be subject to increased costs due to the impact of Covid and economic inflation factors.
• Non-refundable deposit and signed contract is required to secure the date of the function.
• Visa, Master card, American Express, Discover, checks or cash, ACH, are welcome.
• Final Menu, contract adjustments, guest count and payment due 3 weeks prior to event
date. / Private events upon approval of PC Events Catering 10 days prior to event date.
• Final increased only guaranteed guest count and final add on payment due 1 week prior
to event date.
• All wedding receptions must have everything finalized 3 weeks before event date and
signed off, unless arrangements are made. PC Events Catering, LLC. will allow clients to
add items to their contract up to 2 days prior to event date with approval from PC Events
Catering, LLC. and all payments have been received.
• All orders require a round trip delivery fee based on the location of event.
• Minimum required number of guests or quantities required on certain food items and
• All Wedding Promotional Packages excluding finer things wedding package: Servers are
included up to 8 hours of service Includes 2.0 Hours Set up and 1.0 Hours Tear Down
with 5.0 Hours of service time. All events past 8 hours require hourly fee of TBD per
hour per server and time and half rates past midnight for all employees.
• Any drive times more than 30 minutes from PC Events, Catering, LLC location will
require hourly fee TBD for drive times. Drive times are charged from departure from
PC Events Catering, LLC. @ 50 S Liberty Street Suite 100, Powell, Ohio 43065. / Some
locations within 30 minutes may require delivery fee TBD by PC Events Catering, LLC.
• Any discounts or wedding promotions including free upgrades, bridal show upgrades,
coupons, etc. require final guest count to be within 15% of original guest count given at
time of sales meeting and or booking of contract in order to be valid.
• Holiday employee rates may apply on certain holiday weekends (With all wedding
packages and regular menu items) rate TBD.
• All Wedding Receptions with wedding promotional packages that require ceremony at
same location will be charged 1 extra hour per server @ $34.50. PC Events must be set
up at least 30 minutes prior to ceremony time if ceremony is at same location.
• Clients must inform PC Events Catering, LLC. of facility table sizes / Caterer cannot be
responsible for incorrect measurement of table linens due to client not providing correct
table sizes at event site and location.
• PC Events Catering, LLC. will not be responsible for customers provided tables, counter
tops, home islands, credenzas, dining room tables or any other surface for clients catering
set up of food, beverages or desserts with or without our full service catering. Client
must provide adequate protective coverings if catering event is set up in clients home or
business. Customer assumes full responsibility for any damages caused to clients home,
furnishings, business or related to PC Events Catering, LLC. Equipment.
• Additional fees may apply if setting up or moving of any tables and chairs is required.
• PC Events Catering, LLC will not be liable for items provided by other vendors nor be
responsible for items broken or lost by vendors or subcontractors.
• Client and or host is responsible for persons attending any event and assumes liability for
any and all damages they may cause. PC Events Catering, LLC. will not be responsible
for any loss or damage to clients and guests personal property.
• An 18% Service Fee is added to total invoice on all orders (22% service fee on all
holiday weekend events). Service fee is not a gratuity charge nor is the 18% fee divided
by PC Events Catering, LLC. employees. PC Events Catering, LLC. service fee covers
many different items including fuel and vehicle costs, equipment, utilities, rents,
insurances, replacement costs, etc.
• Gratuities: It is at the discretion of the client if they want to provide any gratuities to the
• Customer may take home any leftover uncooked food and must provide own containers
for leftovers if any.
• PC Events Catering, LLC. will not be responsible for any improper mishandling of
leftover food items by client.
• Vendor meals are not included and must be purchased by client if client wants to provide
food for vendors.
• PC Events Catering, LLC cannot be responsible for any food shortages due to incorrect
guest counts provided or any drop off events.
• Any unpaid invoices after 30 days from due date, will accrue interest at a rate of 19.9%
• All events cancelled or postponed must be made in writing from all signed parties and
will forfeit all deposits and or payments made.
• If banquet halls charge any caterers fee the fee will be added to final contract and final
• PC Events Catering, LLC. charges a credit card fee depending on type of credit card
used. Fee percentages range from 2.95% up to 5.65%. These credit card fees will be
added to your invoice should you use credit card for deposits, payments, etc. To avoid
credit card fees you may pay by cash, ach or check.
• Client agrees that signed final invoice cannot be disputed as final signed invoice is what
PC Events Catering, LLC. Prepares for once client agrees and provides final signature on
the invoice. Texts, emails, voicemails cannot be provided after the event if client has
signed off on the final invoice to inquire about missed updates. It is our clients
responsibility to review line by line each item they have been invoiced for and any
changes need to be done prior to event date and clients final signature for catering orders.
Download Our Entire Catering Menu
Click on the button to download our entire catering menu on PDF.
Catered Wedding Packages
This Special Wedding Catering Menu gives you many options, including many of our best items, all at a 33% discounted price.
View Our Catering Menus
Our wedding catering services are highly rated on Wedding Wire!