PC Events Catering Policies
- Non-refundable deposit and signed contract is required to secure the date of the function.
- Visa, Master card, American Express, Discover, checks or cash are welcome.
- Final Menu, contract adjustments, guest count and payment due 3 weeks prior to event date.
- Final increased only guaranteed guest count and final add on payment due 1 week prior to event date.
- All wedding receptions must have everything finalized 3 weeks before event date and signed off, unless arrangements are made. PC Events, Inc. will allow clients to add items to their contract up to 2 days prior to event date with approval from PC Events, Inc. and all payments have been received.
- All orders require a delivery fee based on the location of event.
- Minimum required number of guests or quantities required on certain food items and Wedding Packages.
- All Wedding Promotional Packages: Servers are included up to 8 hours of service Includes 2.0 Hours Set up and 1.0 Hours Tear Down with 5.0 Hours of service time. All events past 8 hours require hourly fee of TBD per hour per server and time and half rates past midnight for all employees.
- Any discounts or wedding promotions including free upgrades, bridal show upgrades, coupons, etc. require final guest count to be within 15% of original guest count given at time of sales meeting and or booking of contract in order to be valid.
- Holiday employee rates may apply on certain holidays (With all packages and menu items) rate TBD.
- All Wedding Receptions with wedding promotions that require ceremony at same location will be charged 1 extra hour per server @ $28.50. PC Events must be set up at least 30 minutes prior to ceremony time if ceremony.
- Clients must inform PC Events Catering, Inc. of facility table sizes / Caterer cannot be responsible for incorrect measurement of table linens due to client not providing correct table sizes at event site and location.
- Additional fees may apply if setting up or moving of any tables and chairs is required.
- PC Events, Inc. will not be liable for items provided by other vendors nor be responsible for items broken or lost by vendors or subcontractors.
- Client and or host is responsible for persons attending any event and assumes liability for any and all damages they may cause. PC Events, Inc. will not be responsible for any loss or damage to clients and guests personal property.
- An 18% Service Fee is added to total invoice on all orders (22% service fee on all holiday events). Service fee is not a gratuity charge nor is the 18% fee divided by PC Events, Inc. employees. PC Events, Inc. service fee covers many different items including fuel and vehicle costs, equipment, utilities, rents, insurances, replacement costs, etc.
- Gratuities: It is at the discretion of the client if they want to provide any gratuities to the staff.
- Customer may take home any leftover uncooked food and must provide own containers for leftovers if any.
- PC Events, Inc. will not be responsible for any improper mishandling of leftover food items by client.
- Vendor meals are not included and must be purchased by client if client wants to provide food for vendors.
- PC Events, Inc. cannot be responsible for any food shortages due to incorrect guest counts provided or any drop off events.
- Any unpaid invoices after 30 days from due date, will accrue interest at a rate of 17.9% APR.
- All events cancelled or postponed must be made in writing from all signed parties and will forfeit all deposits and or payments made.
- If banquet halls charge any caterers fee the fee will be added to final contract and final invoice.
Download Our Entire Catering Menu
Click on the button to download our entire catering menu on PDF.
Catered Wedding Packages
This Special Wedding Catering Menu gives you many options, including many of our best items, all at a 33% discounted price.
View Our Catering Menus
Our wedding catering services are highly rated on Wedding Wire!